Initiatives for road management operations
- Action menu for road management operation business
- Initiatives for road management business Top
- Expressway safety
- Maintenance and improvement of driving environment
- Congestion elimination and mitigation measures
- Secure road traffic in winter
- Improved convenience
- Efforts to promote ITS
- Early recovery from disasters and quick response in an emergency
- About correspondence to typhoon No. 15 and typhoon No. 19 disaster
Aiming for a sustainable best way
We continue to protect Japan's aorta 3,943 km 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In addition to daily inspections and maintenance, ensuring safe traffic, and toll management, we are also working on functional enhancements such as traffic congestion countermeasures and Expressway renewal projects to ensure soundness in the future.
In addition, in the event of a large-scale disaster, it is also an important mission to secure early transportation routes that support relief and recovery activities.
Stronger, safer, more comfortable, the Expressway itself and the technology that protects it are constantly evolving, making full use of cutting-edge technologies such as new construction methods, new materials, ICT, robotics, and AI.
Then, we will envision and realize the future of Expressway the new phase of the autonomous driving era.