Initiatives for road management operations
- Action menu for road management operation business
- Initiatives for road management business Top
- Expressway safety
- Maintenance and improvement of driving environment
- Congestion elimination and mitigation measures
- Secure road traffic in winter
- Improved convenience
- Early recovery from disasters and quick response in an emergency
- About correspondence to typhoon No. 15 and typhoon No. 19 disaster
Aspiring to Create Safer and More Comfortable "Best Ways"
The management division supports the safety and security of the 3,943 km Expressway in the eastern Japan area 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In addition to day-to-day inspection and maintenance, traffic safety and toll operations, we are engaged in various businesses such as strengthening functions such as measures against traffic congestion and Expressway renewal projects to ensure soundness in the future. In addition, in the event of a large-scale disaster, it is an important mission of Expressway companies to secure transportation routes that support relief and recovery activities at an early stage.
In addition, improving efficiency and productivity is an urgent issue in anticipation of changes in the working-age population and the employment environment. Focusing on the realization of next-generation infrastructure comprehensive management system (SMH concept) that utilizes the latest technology such as ICT and AI, and the mechanization and sophistication of snow and ice work due to the characteristics of our company with many snowy areas .
At NEXCO EAST Group, we place the utmost priority on our customers first and on safety, and strive to provide safe, secure, comfortable and convenient Expressway spaces for the future.