Group long-term vision 2025 and medium-term management plan
Take on challenges and make leap forward to achieve what you want
NEXCO EAST Group has positioned the four-year period from FY2017 to 2020 as a "medium-term management plan (Challenge and leap forward to achieve the desired future)" toward the realization of the Group Long-term Vision 2025. 2017-2020) ”in 2017, and based on the five basic policies for fulfilling our social mission, we have implemented the business as a group. At the return of the medium-term management plan period, we reviewed a part of the medium-term management plan in order to respond appropriately to new businesses commercialized after the plan was formulated and changes in the business environment.
For the remaining two years of the medium-term management plan period, NEXCO EAST Group will promote the plan together with the aim of growing as a corporate group that contributes to all stakeholders by creating the "connecting" value set out in the Group Management Vision. I will.
Group long-term vision 2025
NEXCO EAST Group has outlined in the "Group Long-Term Vision 2025" what 2025 will look like 20 years after privatization, in order to further enhance the corporate value of the Group and continue to fulfill its mission.
A company trusted by the people
With the highest priority on safety and security, the company has become a model for infrastructure companies that pioneered initiatives for the realization of a sustainable society such as reliable maintenance of aging Expressway.
Companies needed by customers
We are constantly pursuing maximum satisfaction at the lowest cost and providing customers with new value incorporating information and communication technology.
Companies that meet the expectations of local communities
A strong relationship of trust with the local community has been established, and we continue to make various efforts to contribute to the local community by utilizing Expressway networks and assets, and to lead to coexistence and co-prosperity with the local community.
A company recognized by the international community
Utilizing our high technological capabilities, we have built up relationships of trust with overseas countries and know-how for conducting business overseas in order to meet the needs of the international community.
A company where employees feel rewarding
Creating a value that “connects” through business has established a corporate culture in which employees can be rewarded.
(Formulated in May 2014)
Partial review of medium-term management plan (FY2017-FY2020)
As we approach the end of the medium-term management plan period in 2019, we have partially revised our medium-term management plan.
The major revisions are as follows.
(1) Response to additional business
- Ken-O Road (Kuki Shiraoka JCT ~ Daiei JCT) 4 lanes
- Doto Expressway, Akita road, Ban-Etsu Expressway road, Futtsu Tateyama road additional lane business, etc.
(2) Promotion of further safety and security measures
- Promotion of frontal collision accident prevention measures for face-to-face traffic sections
- Promote reduction of accidents during traffic regulation
(3) Strengthening disaster prevention and mitigation measures associated with the occurrence of large-scale natural disasters in various regions
- Measures for securing road traffic during heavy snowfall
- Strengthening of surveillance system in case of tunnel fire
(4) Responding to changes in the business environment, such as the establishment of laws related to work style reform and contribution to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) advocated by the United Nations
- Implement work style reforms (reforming employee awareness, optimizing working time management, etc.)
- Contribution to achievement of SDGs through business