◆ Overall Statement - Five Basic Policies and Priority Plan -
- Provide Expressway services that customers can use with confidence by giving top priority to safety
· Promotion of Expressway renewal project
· Realization of SMH (Smart Maintenance Highway) and ensuring asset soundness
· Strengthen disaster prevention and reduction
· Reduction of traffic accidents
· Suppression of Vehicle Restriction Order violation
· Sophistication of countermeasures against snow and ice
- Steady promotion of function enhancement to improve Expressway network and smart use of Expressway
- Development of comfortable and convenient Expressway service based on customer's needs
· Secure smooth traffic
· Fulfillment of information provision such as route selection (Utilization of ETC 2.0 data)
· Expansion of efficient and convenient tariff service
· Planned implementation of new establishment · extension / remodeling · obsolete renewal of commercial facilities
· Maintain and strengthen gas station sales organization, develop rapid charger
- Creating Expressway that pursue quality, cost, and productivity with the highest priority for safety, and that can be easily maintained
- Contribution to the local community
· Tourism promotion · Great East Japan Earthquake reconstruction support
· Expressway development in cooperation with the area
· Technical support for municipalities
- Inbound, Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic
- Promotion of environmental conservation
- Technology development that leads to sophistication and labor saving of operations with safety as a top priority (Utilization of ICT, AI, IoT, big data, etc.)
· Technology development for realization of SMH, traffic safety, advanced measures against snow and ice
Utilization of new vehicle technology
(Study on utilization of automatic driving technology)
· Promotion of technology development through development and utilization of NEXCO EAST Technology Center
- Improve customer service and corporate value by optimum utilization of management resources and strengthen profitability by further improving efficiency
«SA · PA business»
· Implement measures to improve the attractiveness of SA · PA
· Efficient management of commercial facilities
· Strengthen profitability of developed business
· Utilization of unused land
· Creation of new business
· Promotion of overseas business
- Pursuit of sophistication of group management
- Internal control, human resources securing / training, productivity improvement, etc.
· Further strengthen and enhance internal control system
· Promoting the creation of an environment in which employees can secure and nurture talent, and can feel "rewarding" "satisfaction"
· Improvement of on-site response capabilities etc. through the development and utilization of NEXCO EAST Technology Center
· E-Shokuba making campaign (Promotion of health management) · Promotion of female success
· Optimize work and promote improvement of productivity
· Improvement of corporate brand
Financial plan (after partial review of the 2019 mid-term business plan)
【Profit and loss plan】
National Institute of Japan Expressway holding and debt repayment mechanism (hereinafter referred to as " Expressway and the mechanism") on the basis of the agreement with, get from customers Expressway from toll revenues, Expressway road to devote to the repayment of the debt mechanism is held We will steadily pay asset rent payment and necessary Expressway management.
※ 1 March 26, 2019 Expressway Plan value of the agreement concluded (changed) with the Organization (excluding tax)
For JHF Asset * 2 Expressway Outer Ring Road (based on an agreement with the Organization)Misato South-Takaya JCT, Oizumi JCT-Chuo JCT), Yokohama Ring South Line (Kamariya JCT-Totsuka), Joban Expressway New construction / remodeling business such as 4-lane conversion business and Expressway We plan to invest approximately ¥ 2,200 billion in repair projects such as renewal projects.
With regard to corporate assets, we plan to invest approximately ¥ 120 billion for toll collection machines, maintenance of ETC equipment, and aging and renewal.
* 2 Road assets to be handed over to the Expressway organization after completion
【Profit and loss plan】
By optimizing the use of management resources, we will improve customer service and corporate value as well as enhance efficiency by further improving profitability, and aim for operating income in the final fiscal year (fiscal 2020) of ¥ 2.9 billion.
Related business assets such as new establishment / expansion / reconstruction / aging renewal of commercial facilities and NEXCO EAST We plan to invest approximately ¥ 44 billion in business common assets such as development of a comprehensive technology center and system replacement.