◆ Overall Statement - Five Basic Policies and Priority Plan -
- Provide Expressway services that customers can use with confidence by giving top priority to safety
· Promotion of Expressway renewal project
· Realization of SMH (Smart Maintenance Highway) and ensuring asset soundness
· Strengthen disaster prevention and reduction
· Reduction of traffic accidents
· Suppression of Vehicle Restriction Order violation
· Sophistication of countermeasures against snow and ice
- Steady promotion of function enhancement to improve Expressway network and smart use of Expressway
- Development of comfortable and convenient Expressway service based on customer's needs
· Secure smooth traffic
· Fulfillment of information provision such as route selection (Utilization of ETC 2.0 data)
· Expansion of efficient and convenient tariff service
· Planned implementation of new establishment · extension / remodeling · obsolete renewal of commercial facilities
· Maintain and strengthen gas station sales organization, develop rapid charger
- Creating Expressway that pursue quality, cost, and productivity with the highest priority for safety, and that can be easily maintained
- Contribution to the local community
· Tourism Promotion · East Japan great earthquake disaster reconstruction support
· Expressway development in cooperation with the area
· Technical support for municipalities
- Inbound, Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic
- Promotion of environmental conservation
- Technology development that leads to sophistication and labor saving of operations with safety as a top priority (Utilization of ICT, AI, IoT, big data, etc.)
· Technology development for realization of SMH, traffic safety, advanced measures against snow and ice
Utilization of new vehicle technology
(Study on utilization of automatic driving technology)
· Promotion of technology development through development and utilization of NEXCO EAST Technology Center
- Improve customer service and corporate value by optimum utilization of management resources and strengthen profitability by further improving efficiency
«SA · PA business»
· Implement measures to improve the attractiveness of SA · PA
· Efficient management of commercial facilities
· Strengthen profitability of developed business
· Utilization of unused land
· Creation of new business
· Promotion of overseas business
- Pursuit of sophistication of group management
- Internal control, human resources securing / training, productivity improvement, etc.
· Further strengthen and enhance internal control system
· Promoting the creation of an environment in which employees can secure and nurture talent, and can feel "rewarding" "satisfaction"
· Improvement of on-site response capabilities etc. through the development and utilization of NEXCO EAST Technology Center
· E-Shokuba making campaign (Promotion of health management) · Promotion of female success
· Optimize work and promote improvement of productivity
· Improvement of corporate brand
【Profit and loss plan】
National Institute of Japan Expressway holding and debt repayment mechanism (hereinafter referred to as " Expressway and the mechanism") on the basis of the agreement with, get from customers Expressway from toll revenues, Expressway road to devote to the repayment of the debt mechanism is held We will steadily pay asset rent payment and necessary Expressway management.
* 1 Planned value (excluding tax) of the agreement concluded (changed) with the Expressway Organization on March 31, 2017
For mechanism assets ※ 2 Expressway on the basis of the agreement with the mechanism, the outer ring road ( Misato south-Takaya JCT, Oizumi JCT ~ center JCT), Yokohama annular south line (Kamariya JCT ~ Totsuka), Joban Expressway 4-lane business, such as We are planning to invest approximately 2 trillion yen in repair projects such as new construction and renovation projects and Expressway renewal projects.
As for company assets, we are planning to invest about 130 billion yen for toll collection machines, ETC facilities, aging renewal, etc.
* 2 Road assets to be handed over to the Expressway organization after completion
【Profit and loss plan】
By optimally utilizing management resources, we will improve customer service and corporate value, strengthen profitability through further efficiency improvement, and aim for operating income of 4 billion yen in the final year (2020).
We are planning to invest about 48 billion yen in business assets such as establishing new business, renovation and remodeling of retail facilities, renewal of old facilities and maintenance of NEXCO EAST Integrated Technology Center and replacing systems.