Held an order briefing session for Expressway seismic reinforcement work in the Tohoku region
-Detailed explanation of contract method and construction details-
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
NEXCO EAST Tohoku Regional Head Office(Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture) is planning to place an order for seismic reinforcement of bridges for disaster prevention and mitigation of Expressway in the Tohoku region.
For construction companies, we will hold a briefing session on the contract method and construction details (target bridges and construction period) to be adopted prior to the tender announcement for construction this year.
1 date and time
2019, December 18 (Wed.) 14:00 to 16:00
TKP Garden City Premium Sendai West Exit Meeting Room (Hall 7B)
(Solarai Plaza 7F, 1-2-15 Kakyoin, Aoba-ku, Sendai)
3 Program (draft)
- Business plan for renovation and disaster prevention work at Tohoku Regional Head Office
- Details of seismic reinforcement work
- Bid contract method for seismic reinforcement work (details of the overall evaluation successful bid method, continuous contract method)
- Application and operation of 2-day work weekly
- 2019 content of the seismic reinforcement work of the degree of ordering schedule
4 Application method
If you would like to participate in a briefing session,Dedicated addressPlease e-mail the company name, the number of attendees, contact name, contact address (phone and e-mail address) clearly.
The application deadline is December 1 (Thursday) until 17:00. As soon as the capacity is reached, the reception will be closed.
Please confirm the contents of the reply e-mail as we will replace the application reception completion by replying to the e-mail you applied.
5 Other communication matter
- (1) The materials used in the briefing will be released on our website at a later date.
- (2) Program contents are subject to change.