E18Joshin-Etsu Expressway(Usui Karuizawa IC-Saku IC)
About traffic congestion prediction
2020 January 8
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
E18Joshin-Etsu Expressway Due to the impact of Typhoon No. 19 between Usui Karuizawa IC and Saku IC, construction is being carried out due to face-to-face traffic restrictions (one lane on each side).
Traffic congestion is expected due to traffic congestion, so when you go out, be sure to leave enough time and check the latest traffic information.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to our customers, but we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
When traveling,Notes on passagePlease follow the rules carefully and drive safely.
1 traffic jam prediction
The occurrence of traffic jams is predicted as follows.
I would like to ask for your understanding and cooperation.
【Prediction of congestion from regulated part】
2 Latest traffic conditions
- Road traffic information NOW! ! ―Japan Road Traffic Information Center
- Drive traffic (PC / smartphone)
- Drive traffic (mobile)
- NEXCO EAST(Road disaster prevention information) Official Twitter
- NEXCO EAST(Kanto) Official Twitter
- Road traffic information that can be obtained while driving
· Road information board
· Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)
The section being broadcast is Expressway We guide you by the sign above.
· Highway Information Terminal
We are informing wide area road traffic information by monitor screen etc. installed in SA · PA.