Notice of lifting of traffic suspension due to heavy rain (9:30 on January 29)
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
Due to the impact of heavy rains, sediment runoff occurred, and we closed roads in the following sections, but we will inform you that they have been lifted as follows.
In addition, construction is ongoing due to lane restrictions in the section concerned, so please be careful when passing through.
We apologize for the inconvenience but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Road closure release section
|Route name||direction||section||Release time|
|E6Joban Expressway||Out-bound line||Yatabe IC → Tsukuba JCT||9:30 on the 29th|
Latest traffic conditions
- Road traffic information NOW! ! ―Japan Road Traffic Information Center
- Drive traffic (PC / Smartphone)
- Drive traffic (mobile)
- NEXCO EAST(Road Disaster Prevention Information) Official Twitter
- NEXCO EAST(Kanto) Official Twitter
- Road traffic information available while driving
・ Road information board
・ Highway radio (AM1620kHz)
Broadcasting sections are indicated by signs on the Expressway.
・ Highway Information Terminal
Wide-area road traffic information is announced on monitor screens installed at SA and PA.