E18Joshin-Etsu Expressway In-bound Line Saku IC ⇒ Usui Karuizawa IC Night Emergency Closed
For the latest regulatory information,DraTraPlease see
2020 March 12
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
NEXCO EAST Saku Management Office (Saku City, Nagano Prefecture)E18Joshin-Etsu Expressway (hereinafter “Joshinetsu Expressway”), emergency emergency suspension of traffic will be implemented at Saku Interchange (hereinafter “IC”) ⇒ Usui Karuizawa IC to perform pavement repair work for the facing traffic section.
Although we inconvenience you very much, we ask for your understanding and cooperation so that you have time to relocate when you go out.
1 Dead zone and date
Joshin-Etsu Expressway In-bound Line Saku IC ⇒ Usui Karuizawa IC
Date and time
2020 Thursday, March 12 from 21:00 p.m. to 1 p.m.
* You cannot use the Sakudaira Smart Interchange (In-bound line) in the closed section.
The detour of the section closed by this construction is as follows.
When going out, please go out with the time relaxed.
Purple arrowPlease use prefectural road No.9 ⇒ national highway No.18 ⇒ prefectural road No.43 ⇒ prefectural road No.92.
The journey will take approximately 49 minutes (usually approximately 15 minutes).
※ Geographical mapIs processed by NEXCO EAST
3 Adjustment of transit concomitant with traffic closure
For customers who leaked Expressway by road closure, bypassing the closed section and re-entering and going in the forward direction, adjust the toll fee according to the use section We will implement 'Transit Adjustment'.
- Transfer specification IC
|Road closure point||Outflow designation IC||Re-inflow designation IC|
|Kamishinetsu way ( In-bound line)
Saku IC ⇒ Usui Karuizawa IC
|[Joshinetsu way] (In-bound line)
Saku IC, Komoro IC
[Chubu crossing] (Out-bound line)
|[Joshinetsu way] (In-bound line)
Usui Karuizawa IC, Matsuida Myoyoshi IC, Shimonita IC
◆ How to use transit adjustment
- Customers using ETC must wirelessly drive outflow designated ICs and wirelessly drive reinflow designated ICs as well. ("Transit certificate" is not issued for ETC vehicles)
- We will apply ETC time zone discounts, assuming that traveling is a single trip. Please note that the toll fee may be different from the toll display at the tollgate because it will be adjusted at the time of billing.
- Insert the same ETC card for all journeys and pass through the ETC lane at the tollgate.
<< Customers such as cash >>
- Customers paying in cash, etc., receive a "transit certificate" at the designated IC at the outflow, get a "passing ticket" at the IC designated at the reinflow, and "transit at the tollgate where you pay first" Please hand "certificate" and "passport ticket".
4 How to obtain traffic information
(1) road traffic information that can be obtained before going out
- NEXCO EAST Customer Center (24 hour operator will correspond.)Navi dial: 0570-024-024
Or TEL: 03-5338-7524
- NEXCO EAST Road Traffic Information Site "Dora Tora"【PC】
- Highway telephone (24 hour voice guide)Nagano Bureau ： 026-278-1620
Maebashi Station: 027-252-1620
(Mobile Phone · PHS Speed Dial # 8162)
- Japan Road Traffic Information Center (JARTIC) Road Traffic InformationCommon dial nationwide 050-3369-6666
(Mobile phone speed dial # 8011)
* We will connect to the nearest information center from anywhere in the country.
Nationwide · Kanto-Koshinetsu Information 050-3369-6600
Nagano Information 050 - 3369 - 6620
Gumma Information 050 - 3369 - 6610
- NEXCO EAST website "Construction regulation information"From the tag "For Expressway users"Construction regulation informationPlease select to see.
(2) Road traffic information available during driving
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)
The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information Terminal
We will let you know the road information in an easy-to-understand manner from the monitor screen etc. installed in SA / PA.
Road traffic information can be obtained with onboard equipment such as VICS compatible car navigation system.