E5Do-O Expressway Ebetsu Nishi IC Sakai Betsu East IC (both directions)
Notice of all-day meeting traffic regulation by Bridge Ryo renewal work
2019 April 18
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
NEXCO EAST Hokkaido Regional Head Office(Atsubetsu-ku, Sapporo City)Expressway As a renewal project, we will carry out the floor replacement work of the bridge.
The construction to be carried out this time,E5Do-O Expressway(Doo-do) A dilapidated reinforced concrete floor slab on the Out-bound line (for Asahikawa) of Chitosegawa Ohashi, located between Ebetsu Nishi Interchange (IC) and Ebetsu East IC It is construction to replace with a new floor version.
During the construction period, we will implement face-to-face traffic restrictions or passing lane restrictions throughout the day. Please cooperate with sufficient safe driving in the regulation section.
In addition, we do not predict the occurrence of traffic congestion due to construction, but when we go outRenewal project dedicated websitePlease check the traffic information with "DraTra".
Although we cause inconvenience to our customers, we ask for your understanding and cooperation in construction.
1 Construction section
Doo-do Ebetsu Nishi IC 間 Ebetsu Higashi IC between (both directions) around Chitosegawa Ohashi (approximately 1.5km)
Two-way regulation period and regulation content
- All day meeting limit
- Thursday, May 9, 2019-Tuesday, July 9 (62 days)
- Traffic regulation period
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019 to Wednesday, July 10, 2019 (64 days)
- Saturdays and Sundays are regulated all day long.
- The construction period may be changed depending on the weather and work progress.
3 traffic regulations
In replacing the floor version,We reduce section of each two lanes of upper and lower lines to one lane and gather in In-bound line (sapporo area) and carry out facing traffic regulation all dayTo do.
One day from the start of the construction period and one day before the end of the construction period, all-day passing lane restrictions for upper and lower lines will be made as preparation work to switch lanes to facing traffic restrictions.
4 Construction Overview
The Chitosegawa Ohashi Bridge, located between Dohdo Ebetsu Nishi IC and Ebetsu Higashi IC, has been about 35 years since its opening in 1983 (Showa 58), and it is a fine crack that occurred due to an increase in wheel load due to the enlargement of vehicles Because it is caused by the antifreeze agent spraying during winter season, the deterioration of the concrete floor slab and the rusting of the rebar occur, it is necessary to carry out the replacement work of the floor slab.
In order to replace the concrete slab part of the bridge is Out-bound, but you need to do the road closures of lines (Asahikawa direction), In-bound one lane of the two-lane line (Sapporo direction)Out-bound to the passage of the line (Asahikawa direction) We will minimize the impact on traffic by implementing transfer and face-to-face traffic, and will carry out construction.
Main construction contents
By replacing the deteriorated existing concrete floor slab with a new slab, it will be transformed into a Expressway that can be used safely and comfortably.
<< reference >> The construction situation of "Do-O Expressway Yufuchigawabashi (Out-bound line)" that we carried out in the autumn of 2018 (Heisei 30)
Removal of concrete slabs
Establishment of a new concrete slab
5 Requests when using
- (1) The construction section will decrease from conventional two lanes to one lane for approximately 1.5km, and will conduct all-day facing traffic restriction for one lane (two lanes on the upper and lower lines).
We do not anticipate traffic jams associated with construction, but we will ask for sufficient safe driving within the regulated section, and please have ample time when using it.
- (2) Since the road shoulder is narrowing in the face-to-face traffic regulation section, please observe regulatory speed when driving, secure inter-vehicle distance with the preceding car and pay close attention to rear-end accidents etc.
Also, since a large lane shift will take place to move to one side lane section, please follow the local guide signboard and follow the traffic.
- (3) During the construction period, we will implement a call for attention to ensure that we can safely travel and use construction restrictions and information boards, street signs, and simple information boards. Make sure to drive safely after checking these information when driving.
- (4) Please check the latest traffic regulations and traffic jam information on the website such as " DraTra " before going out.
6 How to obtain road traffic information
- Expressway renewal project dedicated website(Search by "Fast Renewal")
- NEXCO EAST website "Construction control information" (providing information on construction control in each region)
"Construction restriction information" is selected from the tag of "people using Expressway " and "Hokkaido"Please refer to the.
- NEXCO EAST road traffic information site "DraTra" (providing traffic information of Expressway nationwide
- NEXCO EAST Customer Center (24 hours, 365 days, we are listening to customers' opinions)
0570-024-024 または 03-5338-7524
- Highway telephone (24 hours of traffic information updated every 5 minutes)
Sapporo Bureau 011-896-1620 Asahikawa Bureau 0166-54-1620
Muroran Bureau 0143-59-1620 Obihiro station 0155-42-1620
(Mobile Phone · PHS Speed Dial # 8162)
- Road traffic information of Japan Road Traffic Information Center (JARTIC)
050-3369-6760 (Hokkaido region high speed information)
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)
The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information Terminal
With the monitor screen installed in SA and PA, the road information of a wide area is notified.
NEXCO EAST will work on updating and repairing highways to deliver safety and security to everyone.