C4Ken-o Expressway Matsuo Yokoshiba IC ~ Ichihara Tsurumai IC and
Choshi Communication Road Matsuo Yokoshiba IC - Yokozaki Opto IC Notification of Nightly Closure
From May 20 (Mon) to May 28 (Tues) (except on Saturdays and Sundays) Each day from 21:00 to 5:00 the next morning
... which performs ... pavement repair work, smart interchange construction work
The latest regulation information,DraTraPlease see.
2019 May 8
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
Ichihara Administration Office
Tokyo Bay Aqualine Management Office
Kisarazu Construction Office
NEXCO EAST Ichihara Administration Office (Ichihara City, Chiba Prefecture), Tokyo Wan Aqua-Line Expressway Management Office and Kisarazu Construction Office (Kisarazu City, Chiba Prefecture)C4Ken-o Expressway(hereinafter referred to as "Ken-O Road") Matsuo Yokoshiba interchange (hereinafter referred to as "IC")-repair and inspection of pavement structure and road structure between Ichihara Tsurumai IC, Mobara long pattern smart interchange (hereinafter referred to as "SIC") ) In order to carry out the construction work, we will carry out night traffic closure.
In addition, for the section between the Shizu Interchange Road Matsuo Yokoshiba IC and Yokoshiba Light IC (managed by Chiba Prefectural Public Corporation) linked to the Ken-O Road road, the customers who flowed from Yokoshiba Light IC can not flow out from Matsuo Yokoshiba IC to the general road. (Inflow prohibited).
Although we inconvenience you very much, we ask for your understanding and cooperation so that you have time to relocate when going out.
1 Dead zone and date
- Section I
- Ken-O RoadMatsuo Yokoshiba IC - Mogahara Chonan IC inside and outside of IC
Choshi Communication Road Matsuo Yokoshiba IC ~ Yokozaki Optical IC vertical line
- Section II
- Ken-O RoadInside and outside of Mobara Naganan IC ~ Ichihara Tsurumai IC
- Section I
- Dates:2019(excluding Saturdays and Sundays), May 20 (Monday) to May 28 (Tuesday) until 5:00 the next morning from o'clock each day and night 21
Reserve day: May 29 (Wed)2019 6 (Thu) (except Saturday and Sunday) Each day from 21:00 to 5:00 the next morning
- Section II
- Implementation date: May 20 (Mon) to May 22 (Wed), the year of each 2019 from 21:00 to 5:00 the next morning
Reserve day: May 23 (Thursday)2019 27 (Mon) on the weekend (except Saturday and Sunday) Each day from 21:00 to 5:00 the next morning
3 Outline of construction
We will carry out repair work of damaged pavement, repair and inspection of road structures, and construction work of Mobara long pattern SIC in the Ken-O Road Matsuo Yokoshiba IC ~ Ichihara Tsurumai IC. Since the section is a two-lane section (one lane on one side) and it is difficult to secure the traffic zone of the vehicle during construction, we will close at night on weekdays with little traffic volume so as not to bother customers as much as possible. Implements construction work intensively and efficiently. As it is construction necessary to use Expressway safely and comfortably, I would like understanding and cooperation.
Pavement repair work
Inspection of road structures
SIC construction work
4 How to obtain traffic information
- We post notice boards, posters, leaflets at surrounding tollgates / rest facilities.
- Post a banner on a bridge over a Expressway .
- NEXCO EAST Customer Center (corresponding to 24 hour operator)Navi Dail: +81-570-024-024
Or TEL: 03-5338-7524
- NEXCO EAST Road Traffic Information Site " DraTra "【PC】
- NEXCO EAST website "Construction regulation information""Construction restriction information" is selected from the tag of "people using Expressway " and "Minami Kanto"Please refer to the.
- Japan Road Traffic Information Center (JARTIC) Road Traffic InformationCommon dial nationwide 050-3369-6666
(Mobile abbreviated dial # 8011)
* We will connect to the nearest information center from anywhere in the country.
Nationwide · Kanto-Koshinetsu Information 050-3369-6600
Chiba Information 050-3369-6612
- Highway telephone (24 hours latest information updated every 5 minutes)Chiba Bureau 043-257-1620
(Mobile Phone · PHS Speed Dial # 8162)
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)
The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information Terminal
We will let you know the road information in an easy-to-understand manner through the monitor screen etc. installed in SA / PA.
Road traffic information can be obtained with onboard equipment such as VICS compatible car navigation system.