Due to Typhoon No.19E18About face-to-face traffic of Joshinetsu Expressway (Usui Karuizawa IC-Saku IC) (updated on January 10, 1932)
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
E18Joshin-Etsu Expressway between Usui Karuizawa IC ~ Saku IC, due to the impact of typhoon No. 19, but had been carrying out closures, and emergency construction work is completed in the local, 2019 on October 23 at 6:00 The road closure has been lifted, and you can now travel by face-to-face traffic (one lane each for upper and lower lanes).
When traveling, please follow the cautions on traffic and drive safely.
In addition, traffic congestion is expected due to heavy traffic during the morning and evening hours on weekdays and especially on weekends. When leaving, be sure to leave your time and check the latest traffic information.
Although emergency construction work has been completed, since it is necessary to continue this restoration work, it is expected that it will take a considerable amount of time to resume traffic in four lanes, so we inconvenience customers very much. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Also, please note that the speed regulation section will be changed from Tuesday, January 14, 1980.
1 Regulatory status (schematic diagram)
2 Notes on passage
-  The two-lane section on one side is temporarily operated with one-lane one-sided traffic.
-  Implement a speed regulation of 50 km / h. Please observe local regulations and ask for your cooperation in safe driving.
-  At the end of the traffic jam, turn on the hazard lamp at the end of the traffic jam and signal the following vehicle to help prevent collisions.
-  The suspension of traffic is lifted as an emergency measure, and the standards for closing traffic for rainfall etc. have been provisionally reduced to ensure traffic safety (see the table below). Please confirm the latest traffic and weather information.
-  Depending on the construction-related vehicles, there may be temporary low-speed driving times.
Rainfall closure standards (Joshinetsu Expressway Usui Karuizawa IC-Saku IC)
|Normal criteria||190㎜||190㎜ ・ 40mm / 1h|
|Interim standard||100㎜||70㎜ ・ 30mm / 1h|
3 One-lane one-lane two-way traffic image
[Face-to-face traffic] (1 lane for each side)
4 Congestion prediction
We predict the occurrence of traffic jams. Detail isHerePlease refer to the.
We apologize for any inconvenience, but we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Latest traffic conditions
- Road traffic information NOW! ! ―Japan Road Traffic Information Center
- Drive traffic (PC / Smartphone)
- Drive traffic (mobile)
- NEXCO EAST(Road Disaster Prevention Information) Official Twitter
- NEXCO EAST(Kanto) Official Twitter
- Road traffic information available while driving
・ Road information board
・ Highway radio (AM1620kHz)
Broadcasting sections are indicated by signs on the Expressway.
・ Highway Information Terminal
Wide-area road traffic information is announced on monitor screens installed at SA and PA.