E14Announcement of Keiyo Road In-bound Line Anagawa IC Partially closed at night
From Tuesday, February 25, 20:00 to 5:00 the next morning
~ We will repair damaged pavement ~
~ We will repair damaged pavement ~
For the latest regulatory information,DraTraPlease see
2020 February 10
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
Ichihara Administration Office
NEXCO EAST Ichihara Administration Office (Ichihara City, Chiba Prefecture)E14Partially closed at night to carry out pavement repair work at the exit ramp for Kashiwa-Yachiyo Route No. 16 on the Keiyo Road(hereinafter “Keiyo Expressway”)In-bound line Anagawa Interchange (hereinafter “IC”).
Although we inconvenience you very much, we ask for your understanding and cooperation so that you have time to relocate when going out.
1 Closed location and date and time
(1) Closed point
Keiyo Expressway In-bound Line Anagawa IC Exit Ramp (Exit toward Kashiwa / Yachiyo Route 16)
Institute of Geography (GSI) (https://maps.gsi.go.jp/East Japan based on)Expressway Processed by
- Attached to each lineE14 The display of etc. shows the route number (numbering) of Expressway.
(2) Date and time
Date: Tuesday, February 25, 2nd 2020 20:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
Preliminary day: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 20:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- In stormy weather, it will be extended on a reserve day.
- Judgment of construction will be made on Twitter etc. at 16:00 on the day.
For detouring, please refer to the figure below.
Yellow arrow Not closed at Anagawa IC branchFor Chiba city and YotsukaidoLeaked to
⇒ Pass the Anagawa East Tollgate,Route 16 (Kashiwa / Yachiyo area)Join
⇒Go straight at the intersection
3 Outline of construction
Keiyo road In-bound in line Anagawa exit ramp of IC, for the deterioration of the pavement is in progress, it will be carried out pavement repair work. When performing construction work, it is necessary to perform work with the lamps closed because construction is not possible under normal lane regulations.
In order to minimize the inconvenience to customers, we will close lamps during the night on weekdays when traffic is low, and implement construction intensively and efficiently. This is necessary for safe and comfortable use of the Expressway so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Pavement deterioration situation
Pavement repair work
4 How to obtain traffic information
(1) Distribution · Information by bulletin
- Notice boards will be posted on the main line.
(2) Road traffic information available before going out
- NEXCO EAST Customer Center (corresponding to 24 hour operator)Navi Dail: +81-570-024-024
Or TEL: 03-5338-7524
- NEXCO EAST Road Traffic Information Site "Dora Tora"【PC】
- NEXCO EAST website "Construction regulation information"From the tag "For Expressway users"Construction regulation informationPlease select to see.
- Japan Road Traffic Information Center (JARTIC) Road Traffic InformationCommon dial nationwide 050-3369-6666
(Mobile phone speed dial # 8011)
* We will connect to the nearest information center from anywhere in the country.
Nationwide · Kanto-Koshinetsu Information 050-3369-6600
Chiba Information 050-3369-6612
- Highway telephone (24 hours latest information updated every 5 minutes)Chiba station 043-257-1620
(Mobile Phone · PHS Speed Dial # 8162)
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)
The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information Terminal
We will let you know the road information in an easy-to-understand manner through the monitor screen etc. installed in SA / PA.
Road traffic information can be obtained with onboard equipment such as VICS compatible car navigation system.