E46【E46】 Kamaishi Expressway (between Hanamaki Airport IC and Towa IC)
Implementation of night-time traffic closure
The latest regulation information,DraTraPlease see.
2019 May 20
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
Tohoku Regional Head Office Office Kitakami Administration Office
NEXCO EAST Kitakami Administration Office (Kitakami city, Iwate prefecture) has two lane sections (one lane on one side)E46Kamaishi Expressway Hanamaki Airport Interchange (IC) and Towa IC, we will carry out night traffic closures in order to carry out ETC equipment renewal work and various equipment inspections.
Although it is very troubling to our customers, it is necessary construction to use the Expressway safely and comfortably. We will strive to minimize inconveniences to our customers, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
1 Closing stop section
Kamaishi Expressway Hanamaki Airport IC-Towa IC (upper and lower lines)
2 Dead day and time
Mon-July 3 (Mon)2019(Fri), June 10 (Mon)-12 (Wed) 8 Nights
Reserve day: June 13 (Thu)-June 14 (Fri), June 17 (Mon) 3 night
* Since we may change the date and time of the road closing and the section depending on the weather etc., when using it please confirm the latest information on the website such as " DraTra ".
3 Road stop time
Every night from 20 o'clock to 6 o'clock next
Prefectural road 294, Prefectural road 286, Prefectural road 43, Prefectural road 39 [Annex 1] 【PDF: 216KB】
5 Outline of construction
We perform ETC equipment update construction, various equipment check.
- ETC facility renewal work
We will upgrade ETC equipment as ETC2G is implemented.
[Communication equipment board installation situation]
- Label inspection
Maintain a road environment where you can drive safely
Carry out a sign check for
[Marking check situation]
6 Information provision
- NEXCO EAST Customer Center (24 hour operator will respond)0570-024-024 or 03-5338-7524
- Highway telephone (24 hour voice guide)Akita Bureau 018-826-1620
Morioka station 019-639-1620
- Japan Highway Traffic Information Center050-3369-6603 (Iwate Information)
050-3369-6761 (Tohoku region high speed information)