E48Yamagata Expressway (between Sagae IC and Tsukiyama IC)
Implementation of night-time traffic closure
For the latest regulatory information,DraTraPlease see
2019 June 10
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
Tohoku Regional Head Office Yamagata Management Office
NEXCO EAST Yamagata Management Office (Yamagata Prefecture Yamagata City) has two lane sections (one lane on one side)E48Yamagata Expressway We will carry out the following nighttime closing for inspection of bridges and inspection and construction of tunnel facilities between the Sagami River interchange (IC) and Tsukiyama IC.
It is necessary work to maintain a safe and comfortable environment of Expressway. We will strive to minimize inconveniences to our customers, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
1 Closed section
【1】 Yamagata Expressway Between Samukawa IC-Tsukiyama IC (vertical line)
【2】 Yamagata Expressway Between Nishikawa IC and Tsukiyama IC (up and down line)
2 Dead day and time
【1】 2019 Two nights at Monday, July 8 to 9 (Tuesday) 20:00 every night from 6 am
Preparation day:2019 July 10 (Wed)-12 (Fri), July 16 (Tue)-19 (Fri)
【2】 2019 Three nightly from July 10 (Wed) to July 12 (Fri) every night from 20:00 to 6:00
Preparation day:2019 July 16 (Tuesday)-19 (Fri)
- We will make a rainy schedule, but if there is a risk of heavy rain and strong wind we will postpone.
- If  is postponed, the date and time section of  may change.
National highway No. 112 [Annex 1] 【PDF: 216KB】
4 Construction details
We perform inspection of bridge, inspection, construction of tunnel facilities.
Main construction contents
- Bridge inspection
We will carry out a bridge inspection to maintain a safe road environment.<Bridge inspection>
- Tunnel equipment inspection / construction
We carry out inspection, construction of facilities in tunnel to maintain road environment that can run safely.<Tunnel equipment inspection and construction>
5 Information provision
- NEXCO EAST Customer Center (24 hour operator will correspond.)0570-024-024 または 03-5338-7524
- Highway telephone (24 hour voice guide)山形局 023-685-1620
- Japan Highway Traffic Information Center050-3369-6606（山形情報）
Road traffic information available before going out
- NEXCO EAST Website "Construction regulation information(Provides information on local construction regulations)Aomori prefecture, Akita prefecture, Iwate prefecture "Northern Tohoku", Miyagi prefecture · Yamagata prefecture · Fukushima prefecture "South Tohoku" please.
- NEXCO EAST Road Traffic Information Site "Doratara" (Provide highway traffic information nationwide)【PC】
Road traffic information available while driving
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information TerminalWe announce wide area road information in an easy-to-understand manner through monitor screen etc. installed in SA / PA.