E4Tohoku Expressway(Between Ichinoseki IC and Hiraizumi Maezawa IC (upper and lower lines))
Conduct of night traffic closure with urgent construction
The latest regulation information,DraTraPlease see.
2019 June 18
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
Tohoku Regional Head Office Office Kitakami Administration Office
NEXCO EAST Kitakami management office (Iwate prefecture Kitakami city),E4Tohoku Expressway In Ichinoseki Interchange (IC)-Hiraizumi Maezawa IC (upper and lower lines), we carry out the night stop of road urgently as follows and perform road surface repair construction.
In order to minimize the influence on traffic, we will conduct a traffic closure at night when the traffic volume decreases. As it is a construction necessary to maintain a safe and comfortable environment of Expressway, we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
1 Closing stop section
Tohoku Expressway Ichinoseki IC-Hiraizumi Maezawa IC (up and down line)
2 Closing Closing Period
2019 June 18 (Tuesday)
3 Road stop time
From 22:00 to 6:00 the next day
National highway No. 4, National highway No. 342 [Annex 1] 【PDF: 413KB】
5 Construction contents
We will repair damaged pavements.
Road surface damage situation
6 通行止めに伴う乗継料金調整について 【Annex 2] 【PDF: 80KB】
Customers who have once flown out of the Expressway by nighttime traffic closure, bypassing the road closing section and switching over again in the same direction will make a "coordination adjustment" to adjust the toll according to the use section.
Transitable toll gate
( In-bound line)
- Outflow IC:
- Mizusawa IC, Oshu Smart IC (ETC only), Hiraizumi Maezawa IC
- Reflux IC:
- Ichinoseki IC, Wakayanagi Kansei IC, Tsuchidate IC
( Out-bound )
- Outflow IC:
- Kazunari Wakayanagi IC, Ichinoseki IC
- Reflux IC:
- Hiraizumi Maezawa IC, Oshu Smart IC (ETC only), Mizusawa IC, Kitakami Kanegasaki IC
7 Information provision
We will make a rainy schedule, but if there is a fear of heavy rain and strong wind we will postpone.
As soon as construction is completed, we will cancel the road closure earlier than planned.
- NEXCO EAST Customer Center (24 hour operator will correspond.)0570-024-024 or 03-5338-7524
- Highway telephone (24 hour voice guide)Morioka station 019-639-1620
- Japan Highway Traffic Information Center050-3369-6761 (Tohoku region · Expressway information)
Road traffic information available before going out
- NEXCO EAST Website "Construction regulation information"Providing information on construction restrictions in each region)Aomori prefecture, Akita prefecture, Iwate prefecture "Northern Tohoku", Miyagi prefecture · Yamagata prefecture · Fukushima prefecture "South Tohoku" please.
- NEXCO EAST Road Traffic Information Site "Doratara" (Provide highway traffic information nationwide)【PC】
Road traffic information that can be obtained while driving
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information TerminalWe announce wide area road information in an easy-to-understand manner through monitor screen etc. installed in SA / PA.