"Information gathering guidance"
E6Joban Expressway Four lanes project (between Yamamoto and Iwanuma)
We publish "construction site"
2019 July 29
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
Tohoku Regional Head Office Sendai Construction Office
NEXCO EAST Sendai Construction Office (Wakabayashi Ward, Sendai City)E6Joban Expressway We are implementing a four-laneing project between Yamamoto Interchange (IC) and Iwanuma IC.
The project is underway to complete the construction by the second year of the restoration and creation period. This time, the construction site will be used to inform the progress of the construction for all the media members. Publish
I know it's a busy time, but I would like to hear from you.
1 Release date
2019 August 6 (Tuesday) 14:00-15:30 (receptionist 13:30-)
※ We assume that it will be a rainy season, but it may be canceled due to bad weather.
2 meeting place
Joban Expressway Four lanes Sendai PR Hall
【See Attachment 1] 【PDF: 107KB】
Address: Watari Town, Watari-gun, Miyagi Prefecture 4-11
Trip of the day 3
4 coverage application
Adjustments on the day of publication will be required in advance, so if you wish to cover the news,Until Monday, August 5 at 14:00に、 【Attachment 4] 【PDF: 76KB】At NEXCO EAST Please send all participants to the Sendai construction office by fax.
※For more information,To contact
5 Cautions, etc.
- (1) If you do not participate on the day, the distributed materials will be provided. Please contact the Sendai Construction Office if you wish.
- (2) Due to local space, in some cases the number of people in each company may be adjusted in advance.
- (3) Helmets and safety vests for on-site coverage will be loaned from NEXCO.
- (4) Your feet may be bad, so please be careful with your clothes.
- (5) Please refrain from photography etc. other than the designated place.
- (6) The location of the site is parallel to the section where the customer is using, so please refrain from shooting from the air.