E6Joban Expressway In-bound Line 磐 IC ～ Misato JCT closed notice
The latest regulation information,DraTraPlease see.
NEXCO EAST Taninohara management office (Tsukuba Mirai city, Ibaraki prefecture)E6Joban Expressway (In-bound line) 柏 IC to MisatoJCT, as Saitama Prefecture Police investigates a traffic accident that occurred on August 9, 2018, as follows: We carry out closed road (approximately two hours).
Although we inconvenience you very much, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation so that you have plenty of time in advance.
1 Closing stop section · date and time
(1) Sections: Joban Expressway ( In-bound line) 柏 IC- Misato JCT
(2) Date and time:2019 January 16 (Wednesday), 12:00 am to 2 o'clock (approximately 2 hours)
* Depending on the progress status of the accident investigation, the end time will be around.
Regarding the detour route to the Gaikan Expressway and the Metropolitan Expressway No. 6,Attachment【PDF: 115KB】Please refer to the.
3 How to obtain traffic information
(1) road traffic information that can be obtained before going out
- NEXCO EAST Customer center
Navi Dail: +81-570-024-024
(Supported by 24 hour operator)
Or TEL: 03-5338-7524
- NEXCO EAST Road traffic information site "DraTra"
- NEXCO EAST Website "Regulation Information"
"Construction restriction information" is selected from the tag of "people using Expressway " and "Minami KantoPlease see the area.
- Road traffic information of Japan Road Traffic Information Center (JARTIC)
Common dial nationwide: 050-3369-6666
(Mobile abbreviated dial # 8011)
Nationwide · Kanto-Koshinetsu information: 050-3369-6600
(2) Road traffic information available during driving
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)
The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information Terminal
We will let you know the road information in an easy-to-understand manner through the monitor screen etc. installed in SA / PA.