E6Notice of closure of Joban Expressway Out-bound line 線 IC to Taniwabara IC
The latest regulation information,DraTraPlease see.
NEXCO EAST Taninohara management office (Tsukuba Mirai city, Ibaraki prefecture)E6Joban Expressway (Out-bound line) 柏 IC to Taniwabara IC, as the Ibaraki Prefectural Police conduct an investigation of a traffic accident that occurred on October 10, 2015, the following closing (2 I will carry out the time).
Although we inconvenience you very much, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation so that you have plenty of time in advance.
1 Closing stop section · date and time
(1) Section, etc .: between Joban Expressway ( Out-bound line) and IC to Taniwabara IC
(2) the date and time:2019 March 25 (Monday) morning from 2 am to 4 (about 2 hours)
* Depending on the progress status of the accident investigation, the end time will be around.
For detours to general national roads,Attachment 1【PDF: 92KB】Please refer to the.
3 Adjustment of transit concomitant with traffic closure
For customers who leaked Expressway by road closure, bypassing the closed section and re-entering and going in the forward direction, adjust the toll fee according to the use section We will implement "Transit Adjustment". (Attachment 2【PDF: 62KB】reference)
- Transfer specification IC
|Road closure point||Outflow designation IC||Re-inflow designation IC|
|[ Joban Expressway ( Out-bound )]
柏 IC 谷 Taniwabara IC
|[ Joban Expressway ]
( Out-bound ) 柏 IC, Nagareyama IC
[ Joban Expressway ]【Area Hall】
( Out-bound ) Taniwabara IC, Yatabe IC, Sakuradoura IC
(Inside) Joso IC, Tsukuba Central IC
(Circle) Tsukuba Ushiku IC
Joban Expressway · · · Joban Expressway
Ken-O Road ... Ken-o Expressway
How to use transfer adjustment
- Customers using ETC will be required to travel wirelessly through the spill designation IC, and also require re-inflow designation IC to travel wirelessly. ("Evacuation Cars" will not be issued "Transit Certificate")
- We will apply ETC time zone discounts, assuming that traveling is a single trip.
Please note that the toll fee may be different from the toll display at the tollgate because it will be adjusted at the time of billing.
- Customers who pay by cash, etc., receive the “Transmission Certificate” at the designated outflow IC, and take the “passing ticket” at the designated re-introduction IC, and then “transit” at the toll booth that pays the first charge. Please pass a certificate and a pass ticket.
4 How to obtain traffic information
(1) road traffic information that can be obtained before going out
- NEXCO EAST Customer center
Navi Dail: +81-570-024-024
(Supported by 24 hour operator)
Or TEL: 03-5338-7524
- NEXCO EAST Road traffic information site "DraTra"
- NEXCO EAST Website "Regulation Information"
"Construction restriction information" is selected from the tag of "people using Expressway " and "Minami KantoPlease see the area.
- Road traffic information of Japan Road Traffic Information Center (JARTIC)
Common dial nationwide: 050-3369-6666
(Mobile abbreviated dial # 8011)
Nationwide · Kanto-Koshinetsu information: 050-3369-6600
(2) Road traffic information available during driving
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)
The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information Terminal
We will let you know the road information in an easy-to-understand manner through the monitor screen etc. installed in SA / PA.