E18Joshin-Etsu Expressway(Out-bound line)
News of the closing of Sakashiro IC-Shara Jct
For the latest regulatory information,DraTraPlease see
NEXCO EAST Nagano Management Office (Nagano City, Nagano Prefecture)E18Joshin-Etsu Expressway(Out-bound Line) Sakajo Interchange (hereinafter referred to as “IC”) to Sharah Junction (hereinafter referred to as “JCT”), 2019 In order for Nagano police to carry out an investigation of a traffic accident that occurred on May 14 2019 From 20 to 22 o'clock on June 20 (Thu), we will carry out closed traffic (about 2 hours).
Although we inconvenience you very much, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation so that you have plenty of time in advance.
1 Dead zone and date
(1) Section, etc .:Joshin-Etsu Expressway(Out-bound Line) Sakashiro IC 埴 埴 JCT
(2) Date and time:2019 June 20 (Thu) 20:00 to 22:00 (about 2 hours)
Depending on the progress of accident investigation, the end time will be around.
In detouring,Attachment-1【PDF: 83KB】Please refer to.
Since the required time will be prolonged due to detouring, please go out with the time clearly.
3 Transit Adjustment in Connection with Traffic Control
For customers who leaked Expressway by road closure, bypassing the closed section and re-entering and going in the forward direction, adjust the toll fee according to the use section We will implement "Transit Adjustment". (Attachment-2【PDF: 260 KB】reference)
4 How to obtain traffic information
(1) road traffic information that can be obtained before going out
- NEXCO EAST Customer center
Navi Dail: +81-570-024-024
(Supported by 24 hour operator)
Or TEL: 03-5338-7524
- NEXCO EAST Road traffic information site "DraTra"
- NEXCO EAST website "Construction regulation information"
Select "Construction regulation information" from "people using Expressway " and "North KantoPlease see the area.
- Road traffic information of Japan Road Traffic Information Center (JARTIC)
Common dial nationwide: 050-3369-6666
(Mobile abbreviated dial # 8011)
Nationwide · Kanto-Koshinetsu information: 050-3369-6600
(2) Road traffic information available during driving
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)
The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information Terminal
We announce wide area road information in an easy-to-understand manner through monitor screen etc. installed in SA / PA.