E6Joban Expressway In-bound Of closed road between Taniwahara IC and Sakai IC
For the latest regulatory information,DraTraPlease see
NEXCO EAST Taninohara management office (Tsukuba Mirai city, Ibaraki prefecture)E6Joban Expressway(In-bound Line) Between Taniwahara IC and Sakai IC, the Ibaraki police will close the road as follows (about 2 hours) in order to carry out the actual situation of the incident.
Although we inconvenience you very much, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation so that you have plenty of time in advance.
1 Closing stop section · date and time
(1) Sections:Joban Expressway(In-bound Line) Between Yawahara IC and Sakai IC
(2) Date and time:2019 Saturday, August 31 From 9:00 am to 11:00 (about 2 hours)
* The end time may vary depending on the progress of the actual situation.
For a detour to the general road,Attachment 1【PDF: 90KB】Please refer to the.
3 Adjustment of transit concomitant with traffic closure
For customers who leaked Expressway by road closure, bypassing the closed section and re-entering and going in the forward direction, adjust the toll fee according to the use section We will implement "Transit Adjustment". (Attachment 2【PDF: 62KB】reference)
- Transfer specification IC
|Road closure point||Outflow designation IC||Re-inflow designation IC|
|[Joban Expressway(In-bound line)】
Yanawahara IC⇒ 柏 IC
[ Joban Expressway ]
(In-bound Line) Sakura Tsuchiura IC, Yatabe IC, Yawahara IC
(Inner circle) Tsukuba Ushiku IC
(Outside) Joso IC, Tsukuba Chuo IC
[ Joban Expressway ]
(In-bound Line) Sakai IC, Nagareyama IC
Joban Expressway · · · Joban Expressway
Ken-O Road ... Ken-o Expressway
How to use transit adjustment
- Customers using ETC must wirelessly drive outflow designated ICs and wirelessly drive reinflow designated ICs as well. ("Transit certificate" is not issued for ETC vehicles)
- ETC time discounts will be applied, assuming the transited journey is one journey.
Please note that the toll fee is adjusted at the time of billing and may differ from the toll display at the toll booth.
- Customers paying in cash, etc., receive a "transit certificate" at the designated IC at the outflow, get a "passing ticket" at the IC designated at the reinflow, and "transit at the tollgate where you pay first" Please hand "certificate" and "passport ticket".
4 How to obtain traffic information
(1) road traffic information that can be obtained before going out
- NEXCO EAST Customer center
Navi Dail: +81-570-024-024
(Supported by 24 hour operator)
Or TEL: 03-5338-7524
- NEXCO EAST Road traffic information site "DraTra"
- NEXCO EAST Website "Regulation Information"
"Construction restriction information" is selected from the tag of "people using Expressway " and "North KantoPlease see the area.
- Road traffic information of Japan Road Traffic Information Center (JARTIC)
Common dial nationwide: 050-3369-6666
(Mobile abbreviated dial # 8011)
Nationwide · Kanto-Koshinetsu information: 050-3369-6600
(2) Road traffic information available during driving
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)
The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information Terminal
We will let you know the road information in an easy-to-understand manner through the monitor screen etc. installed in SA / PA.
5 Inquiries regarding closure
Ibaraki Prefectural Police Expressway Traffic Police Corps (TEL: 029-252-8013)