E17Kan-Etsu Expressway Out-bound Line Between Hanazono IC and Honjo Kodama IC
Notice of Road closure
For the latest regulatory information,DraTraPlease see
NEXCO EAST Tokorozawa Administration Office (Tokorozawa City, Saitama Prefecture)E17Kan-Etsu Expressway(Out-bound line) Hanazono Interchange (hereinafter referred to as “IC”) and Honjo Kodama IC, the Saitama police will carry out the following closure (about 1 hour) in order to re-examine the accident.
Although we inconvenience you very much, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation so that you have plenty of time in advance.
1 Closing stop section · date and time
(1) Sections:Kan-Etsu Expressway(Out-bound Line) Between Hanazono IC and Honjo Kodama IC
(2) the date and time:2019, October 30 (Wednesday) from 11 pm until the next 0 (about 1 hour)
* The end time may vary depending on the progress of the accident review.
For a detour to the general road,Attachment 1【PDF: 120 KB】Please refer to the.
3 Adjustment of transit concomitant with traffic closure
For customers who leaked Expressway by road closure, bypassing the closed section and re-entering and going in the forward direction, adjust the toll fee according to the use section We will implement "Transit Adjustment". (Attachment 2【PDF: 125 KB】reference)
- Transfer specification IC
|Outflow designation IC||Kan-Etsu Expressway(Out-bound line)||RanzanOgawaIC
Yorii Smart IC <ETC cars only> *
|Re-inflow designation IC||Kan-Etsu Expressway(Out-bound line)||Honjo Kodama IC
Kamisato smart IC <ETC cars only>
Takasaki Tamamura Smart IC <ETC cars only>
|Kamishinetsu Michi ( Out-bound )||FujiokaIC
|North Kanto Expressway (To East)||Maebashi Minami IC
Kan-Etsu Expressway... Kan-Etsu ExpresswayJoshinetsu Expressway ... Joshin-Etsu Expressway North Kanto ... Kita-Kanto Expressway
- For Yorii Smart ICs designated for outflow, outflow from PA is subject to transit adjustment, but inflow is not subject to transit adjustment.
In addition, please note that if you use the Yorii Smart IC to flow into the PA, you will not be able to flow out of the PA to the main line during the closed time.
How to use transit adjustment
Customers using ETC must wirelessly drive outflow designated ICs and wirelessly drive reinflow designated ICs as well. ("Transit certificate" is not issued for ETC vehicles)
ETC time discounts will be applied, assuming the transited journey is one journey.
Please note that the toll fee is adjusted at the time of billing and may differ from the toll display at the toll booth.
Customers paying in cash, etc., receive a "transit certificate" at the designated IC at the outflow, get a "passing ticket" at the IC designated at the reinflow, and "transit at the tollgate where you pay first" Please hand "certificate" and "passport ticket".
4 How to obtain traffic information
(1) road traffic information that can be obtained before going out
- NEXCO EAST Customer center
(Supported by 24 hour operator)
Navi Dail: +81-570-024-024
- NEXCO EAST Road traffic information site "DraTra"
- NEXCO EAST Website "Regulation Information"
From the tag "For Expressway users"Construction regulation information"" To see.
- Road traffic information of Japan Road Traffic Information Center (JARTIC)
* We will connect to the nearest information center from anywhere in the country.
Common dial nationwide: 050-3369-6666
(Mobile abbreviated dial # 8011)
Nationwide · Kanto-Koshinetsu information: 050-3369-6600
Saitama Information: 050-3369-6611
(2) Road traffic information available during driving
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)
The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information Terminal
We will let you know the road information in an easy-to-understand manner through the monitor screen etc. installed in SA / PA.
Road traffic information can be obtained with onboard equipment such as VICS compatible car navigation system.
5 Inquiries regarding closure
Saitama Police Expressway Traffic Police Corps (TEL: 048-584-1099 or 04-2944-3032)