E17Kan-Etsu Expressway Out-bound Line Between Hanazono IC and Honjo Kodama IC
Notice of Road closure
The latest regulation information,DraTraPlease see.
NEXCO EAST Tokorozawa Administration Office (Tokorozawa City, Saitama Prefecture)E17関越自動車道（下り線）花園インターチェンジ（以下「IC」）～本庄児玉IC間において、埼玉県警察が事故の再見分を実施するため、下記のとおり通行止め（1時間程度）を実施します。
Although we inconvenience you very much, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation so that you have plenty of time in advance.
1 Closing stop section · date and time
(1) Sections:Kan-Etsu Expressway(Out-bound Line) Between Hanazono IC and Honjo Kodama IC
* The end time may vary depending on the progress of the accident review.
For a detour to the general road,Attachment 1【PDF: 120 KB】
3 Adjustment of transit concomitant with traffic closure
For customers who leaked Expressway by road closure, bypassing the closed section and re-entering and going in the forward direction, adjust the toll fee according to the use section We will implement "Transit Adjustment". (Attachment 2【PDF: 125 KB】reference)
- Transfer specification IC
|Outflow designation IC||Kan-Etsu Expressway(Out-bound line)||Arashiyama Ogawa IC
Yorii Smart IC <ETC cars only> *
|Re-inflow designation IC||Kan-Etsu Expressway(Out-bound line)||Honjo Kodama IC
Kamisato smart IC <ETC cars only>
Takasaki Tamamura Smart IC <ETC cars only>
|Kamishinetsu Michi ( Out-bound )||Fujioka IC
|North Kanto Expressway (To East)||Maebashi Minami IC
Kan-Etsu Expressway... Kan-Etsu ExpresswayJoshinetsu Expressway ... Joshin-Etsu Expressway North Kanto ... Kita-Kanto Expressway
- For Yorii Smart ICs designated for outflow, outflow from PA is subject to transit adjustment, but inflow is not subject to transit adjustment.
In addition, please note that if you use the Yorii Smart IC to flow into the PA, you will not be able to flow out of the PA to the main line during the closed time.
How to use transfer adjustment
Customers using ETC will be required to travel wirelessly through the spill designation IC, and also require re-inflow designation IC to travel wirelessly. ("Evacuation Cars" will not be issued "Transit Certificate")
We will apply ETC time zone discounts, assuming that traveling is a single trip.
Please note that the toll fee may be different from the toll display at the tollgate because it will be adjusted at the time of billing.
Customers paying by cash etc. receive the "transfer certificate" with the spill designation IC, take the "ticket" with the re-inflow designation IC, and at the toll booth paying the fee for the first time, "transfer Certificate "and" Ticket Certificate ".
4 How to obtain traffic information
(1) road traffic information that can be obtained before going out
- NEXCO EAST Customer center
(Supported by 24 hour operator)
Navi Dail: +81-570-024-024
- NEXCO EAST Road traffic information site "DraTra"
- NEXCO EAST Website "Regulation Information"
From the tag "For Expressway users"Construction regulation information"" To see.
- Road traffic information of Japan Road Traffic Information Center (JARTIC)
* We will connect to the nearest information center from anywhere in the country.
Common dial nationwide: 050-3369-6666
(Mobile abbreviated dial # 8011)
Nationwide · Kanto-Koshinetsu information: 050-3369-6600
Saitama Information: 050-3369-6611
(2) Road traffic information available during driving
- Road information board
- Highway radio (AM 1620 kHz)
The section broadcasting the highway radio is indicated by a sign on the Expressway .
- Highway Information Terminal
We will let you know the road information in an easy-to-understand manner through the monitor screen etc. installed in SA / PA.
Road traffic information can be obtained with onboard equipment such as VICS compatible car navigation system.
5 Inquiries regarding closure
Saitama Police Expressway Traffic Police Corps (TEL: 048-584-1099 or 04-2944-3032)