The 20th Joshinetsu Michin Line open 20th anniversary

  • Outline of Kamishinetsu Michi

    【E18】 Kamishinetsu Michi is 【E17】 Kan-Etsu Expressway From Fujioka Junction (JCT) through southern Gunma Prefecture, northern Nagano Prefecture, western Niigata Prefecture and Joetsu JCT 【E8】 Hokuriku Expressway About 203 km long, leading to Expressway is. Along the way, at Saku Komoro JCT [E52]Chubu Odan Expressway, In the chopsticks JCT [E19]Nagano Expressway Connected to It also serves as an important logistical route to connect the Sea of Japan side to the Tokai and metropolitan areas.

  • Kamishinetsu Road 4 lanes

    [E18]Joshin-Etsu Expressway The four-lane construction work that was underway between Shinanomachi IC and Joetsu JCT (37.5km) started operations at four lanes newly on December 7 (Fri) last year, with approximately 80% becoming four lanes. . The remaining approximately 20% (8.8 km) are currently under construction. 2019 Completed within the same period, with the completion of the same section Joshin-Etsu Expressway Will be four lanes on all lines.

  • Kamishinetsu Michi Support Ambassador "Negicco"

    Niigata resident idol unit formed in 2003. Members are Nao ☆, Megu, Kaede. Currently serves as "a tourist tour of Niigata." Our company Niigata Regional Head Office Continues the campaign character of the ETC anti-traffic measures campaign from 2012 to the present, as well as becoming “Ambassador for Cheong Yukdo” in 2017, and “Hokkaido Dori Ambassador for Choir” in 2017, one year Hokuriku Dokken along The charm of The 15th anniversary of the formation was reached on July 20 last year, the same as the 30th anniversary of the Hokuriku Dochi opening.

  • The 20th anniversary of the opening of the Joshinetsu Michisen logo

    2019, We will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the opening of the Joshinetsu Road. We are pleased to announce that we have decided on a commemorative logo to be used for commemorative events and publicity activities scheduled to be implemented in the future.

    concept

    The number 20 represents a Expressway, and it is an image of Joshinetsu Road passing from the mountains to the sea.

Memorial event information

To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the opening of the Joshinetsu Michika Line, we will carry out various plans for various campaigns and events.

Kamishinetsu Michi Support Ambassador Inauguration Ceremony

● Date and time: 2019 May 26 (Sun)
11:00~16:00
● Location: Karuizawa Prince Shopping Plaza
Tree Mall Event Space (Karuizawa, Karuizawa, Kitasaku-gun, Nagano Prefecture)
● Contents: 1Negicco Inauguration ceremony for Michie Joshinetsu
2 FM Niigata & FM Nagano joint! Talk event
3 Expressway Now work on cars etc.

TV station tie-up video

You can see the tie-up program of the 20th anniversary of Joshinetsu Michi from here.
Once completed, we will publish one by one.
※ We raise four with July, August, October, November.