Connect the CSR region and connect with the region
- Jan. 28, 2020
- Donated emergency supplies to children's cafeteria
- Dec. 18, 2019
- "Kibo Pool" was donated to Children's Garden in Mukawa-cho as a support for the stricken areas of the Eastern Iburi Earthquake
- Dec.13, 2019
- 2019 Contributions for Typhoon No. 15 and No. 19 Disasters (Thank you for your cooperation)
- Oct. 31, 2019
- 2019 Contributions for Typhoon No. 15 and No. 19 Disasters
- Sep.10, 2019
- Participation in “Learning Festival 2019 Summer”
Connecting Regions, and Connecting Regions with Each Other
Road management and operation business
Aspiring to Create Safer and More Comfortable "Best Ways"
Service area business
For More Convenient and Comfortable Services
Road Construction Project
Building the Network and Further Enhancing Functions
Technology development and overseas business
Making Use of Our Technology to Realize Next-generation Expressways
Fulfilling our social responsibility
For Society and For Employees
We are aiming to improve our organizational systems and build an internal control system to enhance our corporate governance.
Higher Awareness of Compliance
We are aiming to raise awareness of compliance in order to promote corporate activities that respond to the needs of the society.
Arrangement of Risk Management System
We are working on risk management so that we can handle things in the right and prompt way 24 hours, 365 days.
General Incorporated Foundation, Business Ethics Research Center
Chief Researcher, Vice President of Japan Society for Business Ethics
Professor Emeritus, Ph.D. (Business Administration), Surugadai University
Mr. Junichi Mizuo