2019 overview of the degree of financial results
June 9, 2020
East Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd.
NEXCO EAST (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) 15th stage and made of 2019 degree (2020 overview of the financial results for the year ended March 31), will be announced.
The year is 2019 from April 1, 2020 will be the year to March 31, 2008.
[2019 point of the degree of financial results (consolidated)]
- Fee revenue decreased for the first time in eight years since FY2011, to ¥857.4 billion (down ¥2.5 billion from the previous fiscal year).
- Regarding Expressway operating revenue, including toll revenue, operating revenue was 1,181.7 billion yen (down 684.2 billion yen from the previous fiscal year) due to factors such as a decrease in completed road assets*.
- Expressway business operating income was 7.6 billion yen (up 6.5 billion yen year-on-year) due to a decrease in snow and ice countermeasure costs, etc. As a result, all business operating income and net income attributable to owners of parent were as follows. .
- All business operating income 10 billion yen (up 5.6 billion yen from the previous year)
- Profit attributable to owners of parent 9.9 billion yen (up 5.8 billion yen from the previous year)
- Road Assets Completion ... The amount of the constructed road assets transferred to the Japan Expressway Holding and Debt Repayment Agency
To view the PDF file, you need the Adobe Systems plug-in software "Acrobat Reader (Japanese version)". If you do not have Download from here (free)Please use it.