You can check the high-speed charge and route search here.
Information on various inquiries
This page tells you how to make inquiries about the expressways and toll roads built and maintained by NEXCO EAST.
- Corporate Top
- Information on various inquiries
To inquire about expressways such as the Tomei Expressway and Central Expressway, which are managed by NEXCO CENTRAL orNEXCO WEST or Metropolitan Expressway , Hanshin Expressway , Honshu-Shikoku Expressway , please contact those companies. .
Other related information
Before contacting us
The following are frequently asked questions from customers. Please check before contacting us.
Inquiries by telephone
NEXCO EAST Customer Center
We listen to customer feedback 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
NEXCO EAST Customer Center
- 'Navi Dial' can be used for charges equivalent to local calls from a land-line phone. As for phone calls from mobile phones, we bear some of the call rates.
- If you are using a mobile phone voice call flat-rate system, the call charge may be cheaper if you call the number starting with "03".
- If you cannot use the navigation dial such as an IP phone, please call the number starting with "03".
- Please be noted that we record phone calls from customers to ensure accuracy in response.
- Please be noted that if the line is busy and you cannot connect to the operator, the line is cut out automatically after a certain period of time.
- Calls during driving are prohibited by the Road Traffic Act. Please pull over to a safe place such as a rest area and then make a phone call.
NEXCO EAST has received the highest rating of 3 stars for 12 consecutive years in HDI-Japan's Inquiry Counter Rating Survey.
Road Emergency Dial (Emergency Only)
Please dial for things such as falling objects, reverse-running cars, entry of people or bicycles, collapse of road shoulders, road surface conditions, road abnormalities or emergency situations that may hinder the passage of vehicles.
Road emergency dial
- Can be dialed from fixed line (NTT) and mobile phones
- Available 24 hours free of charge
- All expressways and national roads are managed by Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
- The road emergency dial is for emergencies.
- For inquiries regarding road traffic information, please contact the Japan Road Traffic Information Center (nationwide unified dial) 050-3369-6666 For inquiries regarding Expressway tolls, please contact the customer center listed above.
Inquiries by e-mail
We check emails from customers on weekdays.
If you are in a hurry, please contact us by phone.
We respond to customer feedback
NEXCO EAST aims to create a better and more comfortable Expressway space by utilizing the opinions and requests of customers.