Flow of Expressway construction
- I will explain the route outline and future plans to the municipality where Expressway passes.
- In addition, I will explain the outline of the route and future plans to everyone in the railway area.
- We will accept routes from landowners, conduct route surveys and soil surveys, and collect data necessary for design.
- Based on the results of route survey and soil survey, design roads and create drawings for design consultation.
- We discuss with the facility managers and local residents about the roads and waterways in the surroundings based on the drawings and decide on the road structure.
- Design based on the results of the design consultation and determine the width of the site to be acquired.
- In order to obtain the approval of the entrance from the landowners and to clarify the extent of the land necessary for the project, we will stake the site according to the design drawing (this pile is called the land width pile).
- We will ask the landowners to locate the site locally and measure the site.
- If there are buildings or standing trees in the site to be acquired, we will also conduct surveying and surveying of them.
- Based on the compensation standards that the public utilities use uniformly, we will calculate compensation for land prices and building transfer fees by reasonable and fair thinking.
- After that, we will inform the owner of the compensation contents and give you an understanding and sign a contract.
- If there is a buried cultural property in the acquired land, we conduct excavation survey.
- We will order earthwork, tunnel construction, bridge construction, paving work, facility construction sequentially according to business progress.
- We will carry out quality control of the construction and process control and aim to complete the construction.
Ring road development in the metropolitan area
We are promoting network development such as ring roads in the metropolitan area efficiently.
Ring road in the metropolitan area
Maintenance effect of ring road
Traffic that passes through the city circle line accounts for about 60% of traffic. (2001)
By the maintenance of the ring road, the following effects are expected.